COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect various types of information from our students, visitors, and users, including:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information, such as name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you register for our courses or programs, participate in surveys or contests, or communicate with us in any way.
- Payment Information: We don't collect any payment information when you purchase any of our courses or programs, such as credit card numbers, billing addresses, and other financial information. We do not store this information on our servers and use third-party payment processors that are PCI compliant to ensure the highest level of security.
- Website Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, through cookies and other similar technologies. This information is used to improve the user experience on our website and for analytics purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with our courses and programs and to communicate with you about your enrollment, participation, and progress.
- Improve our courses and programs and to personalize your experience on our website.
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- Send you marketing communications about our courses, programs, and services, if you have opted-in to receive such communications.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Service Providers: We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, customer service providers, and marketing agencies.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use SSL encryption to protect data transmissions, and we store personal information on secure servers with limited access.
You can choose not to provide personal information to us, but if you do so, you may not be able to enroll in our courses or programs or use certain features of our website
ACCESSING, UPDATING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, update, and delete your personal information by logging into your account on our website. If you have any questions or concerns about accessing, updating, or deleting your information, please contact us at email@example.com